Monty Boothon Monty Boothon

Ha,,,

I liked it, and it's nice to see some Monty fans on here. I'm sure it will be worth it if you keep at Flash!

Just Crazy Just Crazy

I enjoyed it

Good stuff - the style of the animation is nice, you should develop it further.

ScrewedComedy responds:

thanks for the 7

- No Respect - - No Respect -

Funny as!

Great work, really witty stuff and you carried it over so well with the animation.

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

Great

Great work. I loved the last scene, it was the cherry. Congrats.

AMIG0 AMIG0

Great stuff

I've read some reviews saying it was too similar to WALL-E, well I haven't seen it, so I don't care! I thought it was really well animated, great use of visual communication and sound for stroy telling.

You are very talented - also considering you made this in ten days? How many hours a day did you put it? I must have an attention disorder, I envy you.

TmsT responds:

I haven't seen WALL-E either, so I wouldn't know how similar it is.

I dunno how long I worked on it for... "all day" seems to cover it. :]

Speak To Me/ Breathe Speak To Me/ Breathe

Nice

It's good to see you've done more. I'm loving the style, and I enjoyed this one a lot. You should try doing some of your own narratives. Just a thought.

GloineFiodh responds:

I really like to see people reviewing more then one submission, and I do have a narrative planned. Thank you.

My very First Flash My very First Flash

Good first flash.

The animation is quite fluent, and wasn't bad at all. Keep animating and try developing other aspect of animating, such as writing and planning.

Keep it up.

Ichi-Kats26 responds:

lol will do man..thx^^

Cuddles Meets a Puffstool Cuddles Meets a Puffstool

Don't take notice of the 'more colour' review.

There is nothing wrong with not using colour, it's just a style, and plenty of good artists use similar styles. As for sound - try taking advantage of some audio editing software to make the cuts not so blunt. Keep it up.

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Great art work and good action.

The story doesn't really appeal to me so I wont crit that, but this is some great art work on show and I like the editing in the action sequence.

Good work.